February 14, 2008

Yesterday, I picked Rowan up from Rocky Mountain Theater for Kids and took her out to eat at the Spicy Pickle. Afterwards, Rowan told me that her favorite part of the day was spending time with me :)

On the way home, Rowan rolled down the window and pledged allegiance to a flag we were passing while at a stoplight. She also sang "My Country Tis of Thee" to it.

Griffin had a meltdown today about going to basketball practice (he had been crashing from all of the Valentines Day sugar). When I showed up, however, he was happily and aggressively scrimmaging with the other six year olds.

Last Saturday, he was dribbling down the court when Kaden came in front of him to try to steal the ball and ended up slamming his skull into Griffin's nose. Griffin bled like a stuck pig and sat out after that. I was able, before the end of the hour, to bribe him into going back in. So the game didn't end on a negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment