November 5, 2011

Buried Alive


The other night, Rowan was bent on going out and playing in the snow. She donned her coat, hat, gloves, and snow pants from the ski bag, and went out after dinner in the dark. And cold. 

Very cold. Griffin went out into the yard with her, but I was having no part of it. Even after Griffin came back in to do his math homework and told me that Rowan wanted me to come out and see something, I said no no no. Too cold. But this worried Griffin - he wouldn't tell me what Rowan wanted to show me, but he did check back outside on her. 

Of course, the story doesn't really have a punchline - you've already seen from the picture. Griffin had buried Rowan in the snow, which is what I discovered when I went out there, and she wasn't moving until I came out.

---

This morning, Rowan is upstairs coaching Griffin on a song to sing to try out for the Peanut Butter Players' Christmas play. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment