December 7, 2009

Glue for Milk, Shoveling Snow

Did you know that for the pictures of cereal in milk that grace the cover of cereal boxes they use glue as the milk? Griffin told me that. He learned about it in school. They do that so that the cereal doesn’t look soggy (the milk looks very white too… Fuji white).

I roused Griffin up from Super Mario Brothers to throw on coats, hats, gloves and head outside with me to shovel snow yesterday morning. I’d gotten him a small snow shovel of his own. We did the driveway and walks, and then upon his suggestion we shoveled straight down the street walk to take care of the walk in front of Nancy’s house (our librarian neighbor who is in a wheelchair). Last night, when Pam asked everyone at dinner what their favorite part of the day was, Griffin said it was shoveling snow with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment