September 16, 2003

Berit's been doing great at soccer. No, she hasn't scored a goal in either game so far, but neither have her teammates. She has run the ball all the way down the field a couple times - one time ended in a face-plant, but I felt that she recovered rather quickly from that. Now, I play the proud father out there shouting for her to kill the 6 year old girls on the other team.

Rowan did a face-plant of her own last night. While running through the house, she tripped and bit it into the floor. This morning she had a nasty little fat lip. Poor girl.

I've been less and less patient when Griffin hits Rowan... because he hits her all the time. It's like there's a magnet in his hand and one in her head, so that anytime he even comes near her, it's BAP! Yesterday, I grabbed him and yelled at him not to do that anymore. Pam doesn't agree, but I think it would be good if we taught Rowan to just hit him back. I think he'd stop, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment